Elite Service II
A Roadmap to College
The strength of a student’s university application is largely determined by each student’s performance in the early high school years. The Elite Service II package provides guidance to international students who will pursue a university degree in the United States. Monthly sessions prepare students for the university application process by helping you choose the right classes and extra-curricular activities, while guiding you to focus on your unique strengths, passions, and natural-skill sets. Students are counseled on how to maintain their GPA while pursuing the supplementary activities that will truly make them stand out to the decision-makers at universities throughout the U.S.
Our instructors are professional educators and top graduates from elite universities whose specialties include teaching school reading groups, mastering AP exams, and teaching SAT prep courses at top-flight schools. IQ believes in not only placing students into our programs, we want to guarantee their future academic success and our Academic Services provides the support that helps them get there.
You can sign up for Elite I or Elite II depending on your main focus. Completion of Elite I before signing up for Elite II is not a requirement.
Recommended for students who:
- In depth consultation with student to determine a plan of action for maximizing his or her chances of getting accepted into a college of their choice
- Academic Counseling – assisting students with creating a course of study that will ensure student will meet college admission’s requirements for their planned field of study
- Review of college admissions requirements; discuss academic goals for remaining high school term to help prepare students for expectations of college admissions officials
- Monthly review of topics; Academic / Extracurricular / Social
- Advise students on which extracurricular activities, internships, or volunteer work they need to participate in to help them stand out on their college application
- Counselor will assign monthly tasks to be completed by student
- Review of upcoming events / school work / deadlines for turning in homework etc.
- Monthly reports to the natural parents on their child’s academic status and progress
- Communication with the host family, keeping them updated on student’s progress and plans
- SAT Test Prep Course enrollment advice and help