International Organization Partnership
We believe in long-term relationships that allow us to learn and understand each partner’s expectations, so that together we can provide the highest quality programs to our participants.
A professional team
with over 25 years of experience
ICES is a designated J-1 sponsor through the U.S. Department of State. We meet meticulous government regulations that assure our participants have a safe and positive experience. ICES has been a member of the Alliance for International Educational and Cultural Exchange (ALLIANCE) since 1997. We have maintained a full listing with CSIET (Council on Standards for International Educational Travel) for 25 years.
In May of 2016 ICES developed the IQ USA brand to define its Academic Service, F-1 and Short-Term programs. With the strength of 25 years in business, ICES and IQ USA offer experience in J-1 and F-1 and Short-Term programs along with a full range of Academic Services to meet all your students’ needs!
Quality & Variety
ICES offers a wide variety of exchange programs that help you turn clients into long-term business opportunities. Statistics show that students who participate in exchange programs often continue their U.S. education for multiple years. By partnering with ICES, your agency will build lasting relationships with clients providing programs for students ranging from elementary school through college.
We want to guarantee your students’ future academic success, and our Academic Service programs provide the support that will help them get there.
ICES & IQ USA Partner Dedication
- A variety of long and short term programs to meet the needs of your business.
- Professional staff with prompt response to all partner inquires.
- Customized service with school recommendation lists based on your student’s needs.
- Full-time student counselors add an extra layer of support and guidance for each student.
- A 24-hour emergency phone line to address our partners and students needs after hours.
- Caring staff and Local Coordinators to monitor students’ adjustments
- Academic support services.