Short Term Student Programs
Can’t get away for a whole school year? Our English language and cultural Short Term Student Programs are the perfect solution!
Explore your options below, and join students from all over the world on an amazing experience!
American School Experience
Are you looking for a taste of what an American study abroad program has to offer? The American School Experience program has all the benefits of a full year exchange program at a fraction of the cost. International students choose their program length for 1-3 months, they live with a host family while studying in an American school. With flexible enrollment dates throughout the school year, this unique short-term program will prove to be challenging and fun!
Summer Homestay Program USA
The ICES Summer Homestay Program alternative is an affordable alternative designed for self-motivated, mature students who want to immerse themselves in American culture and the English language over a few summer weeks. Students arrive on a tourist visa and live with an American host family for a period of time that works with their own summer schedule. Organized activities are not offered in this program, we encourage students to create their own experiences by engaging with American students via extra-curricular activities, sports and youth groups. Students with a sincere interest in cultural exchange are encouraged to apply!
Virtual Short-Term High School Program USA
ICES is offering international students the opportunity to study remotely online through a U.S. High School. Students that join the ICES Virtual High School program can study from the comfort of their own home with the ability to earn a U.S. High School Diploma or credits that are transferable to other U.S. High Schools.
Who is this program for?
- International Students that would like to experience studying in a U.S. High School but are not sure they would like to live in the USA.
- International Students that have already completed 1 year on the J-1 High School Program, do not plan to come back to the US through an F-1 program and wants to earn a U.S. High School Diploma.
- International Students that are currently studying at a U.S. High School but are missing credits they would need to advance to the next grade or graduate and earn a diploma.
- Students that are planning to come to the U.S. on a F-1 High School Program and want to get a head start on classes required to earn a U.S. High School Diploma.
- Students that want to improve their English.
Short-Term High School Program IRELAND
If you are dreaming about a shorter study abroad experience in an English speaking European country, then the ICES High School Program in Ireland is an awesome opportunity to combine studies with a rich cultural experience. Our program in Ireland offers both public and private schools, and is available to students between 12 and 18 years old at the start of the program.
Short-Term High School Program UNITED KINGDOM (UK)
ICES High School program in the United Kingdom offers international students a short-term opportunity to experience studying in a British school that is built upon our values and ethos. International students aged 16-18 participate in the same classes as British students and stay with a host family close to their school, following the same classes and living a truly British student life.